Design Engineer – PV Solar is responsible for engineering and design of grid connected solar PV systems (including rooftop and ground mounted)
Duties and responsibilities
- Knowledge of overall solar system design of On grid, Off grid & ground mounted systems.
- Extensive AUTOCAD & PV system knowledge
- Experience in site surveys, system design, technical specification of all product,DPR of complete system
- Good knowledge of AC design worth different evaluation voltages
- Experience in preparing report of Energy Estimation for Rooftop Solar PV system
- Design of Photovoltaic systems, including selection of system components & their integration sizing & selection of various components of solar power plant.
- 2+ years of commercial PV system design
- Visit sites across any location in India
- Experience in providing technical support to solar projects with componentselection
- Knowledge of Design Engineering, Power plant system design
- Strong knowledge of electrical and structural design components
- Strong AutoCAD skills and knowledge, able to fully CAD and produce drawings forprojects.
- Working knowledge of energy modeling, PV specific modeling, standard electrical calculations, battery design, basic structural & mechanical calculation
- Specialized Knowledge
- Other Characteristics
- Professional Certification
Be ready for travel to various sites to evaluate feasibility and coordinate further for making optimum design